Why create an account?
- A quick and easy way to top up your Oyster card and/or renew your season ticket
- Once you set up your account you don't need to complete an online form with every purchase
- Your Oyster card will be protected against loss or theft
- You can view your journey history for up to the past eight weeks
- You will receive email updates on planned disruptions to your regular route
Confirming that you are the card holder
- We will ask you to confirm a security question and answer, or to give us details of the last journey you made with the Oyster card. The journey must have been made within the last 8 weeks (but not today).
- If you have not yet provided us with a security question and answer, and you have not used the Oyster card to travel in the last 8 weeks you will be unable to create an account. Please make a journey using the Oyster card and try again the next day.
- For further assistance, please contact TfL Customer Services on 0343 222 1234 (8am - 8pm).
You cannot buy discounted or child-rate season tickets from Oyster online.