1. Set up your Auto top-up online
2. Activate by making a journey at a Tube, DLR or Overground station or tram stop
3. Your Oyster card is topped up every time your pay as you go balance falls below £10 and you make a journey
Confirming that you are the card holder
- We will ask you to confirm a security question and answer, or to give us details of the last journey you made with the Oyster card. The journey must have been made within the last 8 weeks (but not today).
- If you have not yet provided us with a security question and answer, and you have not used the Oyster card to travel in the last 8 weeks you will be unable to create an account. Please make a journey using the Oyster card and try again the next day.
- For further assistance, please contact TfL Customer Services on 0343 222 1234 (8am - 8pm).