1. Set up your Auto top-up online
2. Collect when you start your journey at a station (Tube, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail or most National Rail stations within the London area), tram stop, Emirates Air Line terminal, or River Bus pier.
3. Your Oyster card is topped up every time your pay as you go balance falls below £10 and you make a journey
Confirming that you are the card holder
- We will ask you to confirm a security question and answer, or to give us details of the last journey you made with the Oyster card. The journey must have been made within the last 8 weeks (but not today).
- If you have not yet provided us with a security question and answer, and you have not used the Oyster card to travel in the last 8 weeks you will be unable to create an account. Please make a journey using the Oyster card and try again the next day.
- For further assistance, please contact TfL Customer Services on 0343 222 1234 (8am - 8pm).